August 24, 2011

Artsydog Seller Profiles Of The Week

This week we are featuring three of the talented Artsydog artists, Dogma London, Inspired Pet Portraits and Bitches in Pearls.

Dogma London
With well over 200 different handmade dog collars & leashes to choose from, Dogma London is one of the most popular shops on the internet for funky, fun dog collars in an incredible array of sizes and colors.
 Dogma London began as a martingale collar company and continues to specialize in martingale dog collar, greyhound collars, whippet collars and italian greyhound collars. However due to popular demand, Dogma London now offers classic side release buckle dog collars in addition to the original martingale collar selection.
Retro Elvis Collar

Inspired Pet Portraits by Dana Feagin
Hello! I live in Ashland, Oregon with my husband and pack of former shelter dogs. In 2006, I left my corporate job to spend more time on what I was really interested in - art and dogs. Although I am a scientist by training, and was in management most of my career, I have always had a passion for art! I took art classes after work at UCSD before moving to Ashland, and have been working in oils for the last 5 years. I am now focused completely on animal paintings, while donating 10% of my proceeds to local animal shelters and rescue groups where I also volunteer my time.

 Bitches in Pearls
Bitches in Pearls creator Abigail Connell lives in the Ontario countryside.  Trained as a jeweller in New York City, she has been creating original and stunning jewellery for  humans for the past 35 years. Abigail is taking her jewellery to new heights and species by designing one-of-a kind pearl necklaces for the canine in your life.
Check back next week for more featured sellers!


No comments: